Quick!!! Wrap things up at the office and head to Marblehead for Friday Evening Racing! Races start at 6pm; 3 boats required for a start.
Sailing Instruction Summary (unofficial!):
- 3-minute dinghy starts
- Class flag is end of start line and indicates who starts next
- Courses are windward/leeward with offset and gate. The gate will be to windward of start line
- Course announced on VHF 72 by number - 3=3 legs (windward/leeward/windward); 4=4 legs
- If RC flies a green flag during your sequence, go to the green windward mark - otherwise, orange marks
- Finish line is between RC boat and green tetrahedron
Official (almost too fancy for these races!) Sailing Instructions can be found here. Be sure to follow SI 13.
-The Marblehead Racing Association-