Important Notice for MRA Sailors - Racing on Saturday, August 13th
Posted On: August 9, 2011
There will be one combined line for all racing this Saturday, August 13th, due to the J105 North American Championships and the Panerai Classic Boat Regatta. Specifics:
- The combined line will meet near the center of the two racing circles.
- There will be a long course for Etchells to orange cylinders (no banding on the offset, if offset is present)
- There will be a mid-length course for the Vipers, Sonars & Rhodes 19 to orange tetrahedron
- First gun will be at 1200.
- Radio communication for all fleets will be on VHF 71
- Signal boat will be BYC Carl Alberg
- Protests (if necessary) will be heard at BYC.
We look forward to seeing you out on the water!
- The Marblehead Racing Association -