Overview
Events
Subscribe
Email Archives
Video
< Home Page




Urgent: Racing Canceled for Sat 9/4 (Sunday Pending)
Posted On: September 1, 2010

MRA Sailors:

Due to the sea state and storm surge expected to be caused by hurricane Earl, clubs are pulling ramps and access to floats over the next 24 to 48 hours (please check in with your club for specific details).  

Because access to the water is not expected to be returned in time to accommodate racers on Saturday, the MRA is officially cancelling the racing for Saturday. We will review the feasibility of Sunday racing by 5pm on Friday afternoon. We may still cancel Sunday racing, depending on sea state and access to the water via lifts and docks.

A follow up e-mail will be sent to racers by Friday evening, to provide an update on Sunday racing.

- The Marblehead Racing Association -