Overview
Events
Subscribe
Email Archives
Video
< Home Page




Update: Sunday Racing - decision delayed
Posted On: September 3, 2010

MRA Sailors:

Earl has delayed its appearance and it is still unclear what the sea-state and wind will be once the storm has passed. Thus it is unfortunately too early to know if the waterfronts of the BYC / CYC / EYC, etc will be ready and in a position to support launching of the MRA fleet on Sunday morning. We will revisit the Sunday racing decision tomorrow (Saturday) by 1pm and will communicate the decision via e-mail and on the MRA website.

-The Marblehead Racing Association-